We are in a ‘Kairos’ moment and God’s appointed time; there is a divine assignment from heaven. There is a call to another level in Him; a call ‘to the heart of worship.’ It’s time for the ‘the prophetic voice’ to be released over our nation and churches. There is a cry for a shift; a cry for the wind of God to be released over His people; a cry for the river to flow in our temples like never before (Ezekiel 47:1-2).
CORPORATE WORSHIP RETREAT
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION
- Fees are £170 per person (single room) or £150 per person (sharing Twin) £85 Day Rate.
- If sharing, provide the name of the person you wish to share your twin-bedded room with. Please discuss it and agree it with the person concerned before submitting your application form.
- All fully paid registrations will be received on a first come first serve basis.
- Fees must be paid in full by Thursday 28 July 2022.
- Applications can be transferred to another person – it is the responsibility of the applicant to source a replacement not the Corporate Office as fees are non-refundable. Please ensure full details of the replacement are given to the Corporate Office in writing.
- A limited number of non-residential places are available on Friday or Saturday. (Day Rate applies)
- PLEASE NOTE – NO REFUND WILL BE PERMITTED FOR non-attendance to the retreat.
- You will receive a confirmation and acceptance letter and details of the retreat by email.
Please consider supporting someone to attend the worship retreat who cannot afford it. Choose ‘Worship Retreat’ from the drop down list below.
Please Support A Ministry
I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive. Act 20:35