Women of faith, impact, creativity and innovation; destined for purpose
JOYCE FLETCHER National Director
Minister Joyce Fletcher was appointed as the National Women Ministry Director of the Church of God of Prophecy UK in October 2009. She is a woman of faith and an innovator and believes that God has directed her to fulfilling her purpose, strategic assignments and potential in all aspects of her life.
Minister Joyce Fletcher is married to Bishop Neville Fletcher and together they have 4 children.
- To create the environment within the COGOP UK where women will flourish, have spiritual impact, be empowered to lead, serve and transform the lives of others around them.
- For women to transform the landscape of our churches, and communities. • To mentor and nurture and mentor younger women, identifying and developing talent.
- To deliver a holistic (body, mind, spirit, soul) approach to the ministry of women across the UK.
- To be relevant and address the real issues faced by women in society.
- To deliver the women’s ministry agenda within the context of the National COGOP strategy.
- To form relevant partnerships with other faith-based organisations and organisations that help to deliver the National Women Ministry strategic aims.
- To engage the wider political, social and economic agenda as it impacts on women within the UK and ensure that the voice of ‘women of faith is heard.’
- To engage with and introduce a ‘Health Ministry’ sub-stream within Women ministry that will work in partnership with the wider COGOP ministry strands, NHS, Health & Social Care, and RAFFA.
- To create a modernised personalised approach to missions that ensures relevance to every woman within the UK with the motto ‘EVERYONE WINS ONE’ and to ensure engagement with the wider European and international missions agenda.
Connect: “Women reaching out to women.” Download our slideshow or view it below.
UNITY IN DIVERSITY
The Church of God of Prophecy UK is culturally diverse, and we aim to create a united environment that celebrates and appreciates our diversity.
For further information, contact us directly via email: email@example.com
Ladies Retreat 2016
Health And Wellbeing
We aim to create awareness and provide information on social and health issues that affect women within the UK, with our main focuses being Human Trafficking, Domestic Violence and Dementia.
Our annual Ladies Retreats provides a time for women to get away from the hustle and bustle of life, and come together to draw closer to one another and to God.
Ladies One Day Conference
1 Chronicles 16:11
Our annual One Day Conferences allows for our women to come together and meet with one another in one place. There is worship, the Word and Workshops that aim to empower and encourage and help our women to become more effective in the world that they live in.