LADIES retreat 24
CONNECTING WITH PURPOSE
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
24 – 26 May 2024
Rev. Joyce Fletcher
Women’s Ministry Director
NATIONAL LADIES RETREAT CONFERENCE:
‘WOMEN CONNECTING FOR PURPOSE’ 24 – 26 May 2024
Grace and peace to you in the name of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ! We are delighted to extend a heartfelt invitation to you for our upcoming National Ladies Retreat, themed, “Connecting for Purpose”.
This retreat promises to be a time of spiritual rejuvenation, fellowship, and personal growth as we gather in the embrace of God’s love and leave with a passion to reach out and connect with other women in our communities. Top of Form
We thank God for His grace and mercies; He has kept us and spared our lives to behold another year.
What do we have this year?
You will be assigned to one of our connect groups, where you can enjoy fellowship with like-minded sisters, whilst joining in reflective sessions of worship, workshops of healing and wholeness, passionate prayer, and dynamic preaching.
We will set more time aside to relax, unwind and refresh yourself and enjoy the wonderful spa facilities amongst other subsidised treatments with women from across the UK and Europe. Oh! and our celebration evening is back, so please bring your outfits.
Please join us at the Leonardo Hotel and Conference Venue Hinckley Island Hotel see link below: https://www.leonardohotels.co.uk/hotels/hinckley-island
Cost Single £310.00 pp
Twin/Double £270.00 pp
This price includes registration to the conference 2 nights accommodation, all meals and access to leisure facilities.
Payments need to be made by the latest 15 April 2024 but I would encourage you to book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. www.cogop.org.uk
May God bless and keep you and I look forward to seeing you there.
Reverend Joyce Fletcher
National Family/Women’s Ministries Director
Ladies Retreat Venue -The Leonardo Hotel and Conference Venue Hinckley Island Hotel
What you will find at Leonardo Hotel and Conference Venue Hinckley Island formerly Jurys Inn!
Please join us at Hinckley Island, where you’re guaranteed a comfortable place to lay your head at the Leonardo Hotel and Conference Venue Hinckley Island.
Nestled in the heart of Leicestershire and surrounded by beautiful countryside, this four-star Hinckley Island hotel.
A range of spacious rooms to suit your purpose, from a standard double to a ‘Suite’; all 365 rooms has been updated and features the Leonardo DREAM bed. The Leonardo Hotel and Conference Venue provides guests with all the comforts of home, including TV, free Wi-Fi and other amenities such as Coffee and Tea refreshment dock, Ensuites with complimentary toiletries, Iron and ironing board, Trouser press, Hairdryer, 24-hour room service, Bathrobe, Slippers, Jet power walk-in shower and Accessible wheelchair friendly rooms. Please note it is a cashless hotel.
All guests have access to the ‘Juvenate’ Health and Leisure Spa, Gym and Pool facilities. It complements this fabulous hotel perfectly. Swim in the pool, relax in the sauna or Jacuzzi and finish off with a visit to the gym!
The Leonardo Hotel boasts free Wi-Fi, ample parking, breakfast and restaurant menus; these are just some of the reasons Leonardo Hotel and Conference Venue Hinckley Island is ideal as a retreat setting.
Get In Touch
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION
- The Cost for the weekend, per person includes your accommodation and all meals, unlimited beverages and use of all leisure facilities:
- Single Room: £310.00 per room
- Double/Twin Room: £540 per room, you must book the full room as part payments will not be accepted.
- If you wish to book a twin-bedded room, you must provide the name of the person that you wish to share with. Please discuss it and agree with the person in advance of submitting your application form. The bookings can only be accepted if you both submit your applications at the same time. We cannot accept part payments, as full payment is required for completion.
- Payments can be made by booking online at cogop.org.uk. It is with regret that we are unable to process any cheques this year.
- All fully paid applications will be received on a first come first serve basis. Bookings will be subject to availability.
- Fees must be paid in full by the 15th of April 2024. Places are limited so please book early to avoid disappointment!
- Applications can be transferred to another person – it is the responsibility of the applicant to source a replacement, not the Women’s Ministries Planning Team as fees are non-refundable after Friday 26th April 2024. Please ensure full details of the replacement are given to the Women’s Ministries Planning Team.
- PLEASE NOTE – There will be no refunds for non-attendance to the retreat, if no communication has been received by the Women’s Ministries Planning Team before 26th April 2024.
- Once payment has been received, you will receive a confirmation and acceptance letter and details of the retreat via email, please make your request known if you would prefer to receive your letter by post.
- If you have any queries, please email Womenministries@cogop.org.uk